Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the registration deadline for BBC 2016?
Register as soon as possible to be able to join interesting discussions with a global network of craft brewers. However, registration is possible up to the day before the #bestbrewchallenge (i.e. 22 June 2016).
- I don’t have enough BEST Special X®, can I use less than 5 % in the grain bill?
No, we want to ensure similar starting conditions for all participants for the World Record and Best Brew Challenge. Check the BESTMALZ Website or contact us and we’ll find the nearest distributor of BEST SPECIAL X® in your area.
- What kind of container do I have to send in for the Best Beer Challenge and when is the deadline?
2 one liter bottles of beer are sufficient, but we are happy to receive more 🙂 Entries can be sent in until 30 August 2016 to BESTMALZ AG, Malthouse Kreimbach, Schmeißbacher Mühle, D-67757 Kreimbach-Kaulbach, Germany.
- Do I receive a certificate or medal for participating in the BBC?
Every participant will receive a BBC-certificate and another gift.
- The winner of BEST BREW CHALLENGE can attend the award winners’ party at Neckarsulmer Brauhaus. Does this cover only the entry ticket or also the cost of flight and hotel?
Admission to the party is free for participants which have received invitations from BESTMALZ®. More information regarding the prize for the winner can be found in our blog.