Eligibility Requirements for #BestBrewChallenge:
- Register by 19 April 2023 on the website with the name of your brewery, brewmaster, a description of your team and your brewery with pictures along with a video, if available.
- Agree to the conditions and the BestBrewChallenge privacy statement.
- Eligibility requirements for participating in the BestBrewChallenge:
- Brew beer between 20-23 April 2023.
- Brew a Dark Doppelbock style beer using BEST Black Malt eXtra and other BESTMALZ malts. More information about the style can be found here.
- Eligibility requirements for participating in “The BEST Beer Challenge“:
- Send us (a) the completed Documentation sheet together with (b) at least three liters of your beer to the BESTMALZ® Administration in Heidelberg, Germany (Palatia Malz GmbH, BestBrewChallenge, Kurfürsten-Anlage 52, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany).
- Deadline for sending us the beer to our German headquarters is 7 July 2023 (date of receipt!).
- Tasting and selection of winners by an independent panel of beer sommeliers.
- Agreement to publish the winners’ name and recipe on the BestBrewChallenge website.
Additional eligibility requirements for BestBrewChallenge:
- Palatia Malz GmbH will coordinate the selection of the top-rated beer by a panel of beer sommeliers and the organization of the awards ceremony.
- Palatia Malz GmbH has no legal liability for any activities performed by participants in the BestBrewChallenge or in conjunction with this event.
- Participants will bear any cost incurred for participation in the BestBrewChallenge.
- Palatia Malz GmbH reserves the right to check the registration information of any participant and will remove all content deemed not in compliance with netiquette guidelines (see below).
- Deadline for sending beer samples is 7 July 2023 (date of receipt!). Make sure to include the completed Documentation sheet together your shipment. Shipping or postal costs must be paid by the sender.
- Palatia Malz GmbH will contact the BestBrewChallenge participants directly to extend invitations to the award winners’ party.
- The place of legal jurisdiction is Heidelberg, Germany.
Netiquette for the Blog:
- Be aware that posting comments or uploading content under copyright by third parties is strictly prohibited. Make citations only with a source/link. Ask the author if you’re not sure.
- We appreciate your opinion, but clearly indicate assumptions and avoid speculation.
- Please respect the privacy and personal rights of others and avoid posting contact addresses, telephone numbers and other personal details.
- Please contact us if you think somebody is not following these rules.
- The editor reserves the right to delete any comment either not in compliance with these netiquette guidelines or not relevant to BestBrewChallenge topics. There is no legal claim for publication of this content. Deletions will be made without notice. Accounts of users will be blocked if they post comments discriminating against others based on gender, age, language, origin or religion, as well as political or sexual orientation.
- Moreover, the following comments will also be deleted:
- advertisement for other services or websites
- automatically generated posts (spam)
- commercial or private offers of goods and services
- defamation of any kind
- infringement on third party rights, especially copyrights
- political statements or announcements
- comments not in English or German
- comments not related to the post.