What do I need to do to participate?
- You must be passionate about brewing good beer.
- You wish to increase public awareness of your brewery.
- Brew a light wheat beer on 25 March 2021 @ 14:00 CET using at least 20% BEST Heidelberg Wheat malt in your grain bill. Wheat beers must have a total of at least 50% wheat malt. A light wheat beer should have an alcohol content <3.5%.
- Your beer must comply with the German purity law!
- Show full creativity in the selection of hops, yeast and fermentation procedures.
- Introduce your team and your brewhouse to us in photos and/or video.